Love Thai food? You’ll love our spicy pork salad recipe that’s inspired by the vibrant flavors of Thai cuisine. It’s a perfect balance of spicy, sweet, and sour, with a crunchy and juicy texture. Discover the secrets to make it at home.
Spicy Pork Salad is a refreshing and satisfying dish that combines juicy and spicy pork with a variety of fresh vegetables and a zesty dressing. It’s a perfect option for those who crave bold and exotic flavors in their meals. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a delicious and healthy spicy pork salad that’s easy to prepare and bursting with flavor.
For the Pork:
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red chili pepper, minced For the Salad:
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, honey, and oil. Add the sliced pork and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the marinated pork and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce, honey, garlic, and chili pepper to make the dressing. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the mixed greens, cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, and cilantro.
- Add the cooked pork to the salad and toss to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Top the salad with chopped peanuts.
Tips and Tricks:
- For a spicier salad, use more chili garlic sauce or add extra chili pepper to the dressing.
- You can substitute the pork with chicken or tofu or omit the protein for a vegetarian option.
- Use fresh and crispy veggies for the best texture and flavor.
- Toast the peanuts in a dry skillet for a few minutes for extra crunchiness.
- Customize the salad by adding or substituting different veggies or herbs, such as bell peppers, bean sprouts, or mint leaves.
Spicy Pork Salad is perfect for those who want to enjoy a healthy and flavorful meal without sacrificing taste. With this recipe, you can easily make a delicious and vibrant salad that’s loaded with protein, veggies, and spices. Whether you’re a fan of Thai cuisine or just looking for a quick and satisfying lunch or dinner, this dish will surely please your taste buds. So, give it a try and enjoy the perfect balance of sweet, sour, and spicy flavors!
Leave a Reply