Discover the perfect Camarones recipe that is both easy and packed with flavor. These succulent shrimp are quick and easy to make, perfect for any occasion.
Camarones are a classic seafood dish that is popular throughout Latin America and Spain. This succulent shrimp dish is often flavored with garlic and spices, and can be prepared in a variety of ways. In this recipe, we will show you how to make delicious Camarones that are easy to prepare and full of flavor. Whether you are looking for a quick and easy dinner or a flavorful appetizer, this Camarones recipe is sure to please.
- 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges for serving
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they are pink and cooked through.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the spices are fragrant.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the shrimp and stir to combine.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and serve the Camarones hot, with lemon wedges on the side.
Tips and Tricks:
- Be sure to buy fresh, high-quality shrimp for the best flavor.
- Add more cayenne pepper for a spicier dish, or reduce the amount for a milder flavor.
- Serve the Camarones over rice or with a side of crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.
- Grilled Camarones: Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and olive oil, and grill them over medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Fried Camarones: Dredge the shrimp in flour and deep-fry them in hot oil for about 1-2 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Camarones al Ajillo: Add more garlic to the recipe, and cook the shrimp in a sauce made with white wine, garlic, and olive oil for a classic Spanish dish.
- Spicy Camarones: Add more cayenne pepper, chili flakes, or hot sauce for a spicier version of the recipe.
- Garlic Camarones: Double the amount of garlic in the recipe for a more garlicky flavor.
Camarones are a delicious and easy-to-make seafood dish that is perfect for any occasion. With different variants to choose from, you can find the perfect version that fits your taste. Serve these Camarones with a side of rice or crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.
Leave a Reply