This homemade chili recipe is easy to make and packed with flavor. Perfect for a cozy winter dinner.
Are you looking for a simple and delicious recipe to warm you up on a chilly night? Look no further than this homemade chili recipe. Not only is it easy to make, but it also uses a variety of spices to create a complex flavor profile. This recipe is perfect for a cozy winter dinner and can even be customized to your taste.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pot and cook until softened.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, beef broth, and beans.
- Mix in the chili powder, cumin, paprika, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the chili to a simmer and reduce the heat to low.
- Allow the chili to cook for at least 30 minutes, or until the flavors have melded together and the beef is fully cooked.
- Taste the chili and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and chopped green onions
- Serve with cornbread or over rice
- Make it a complete meal by adding toppings such as avocado or jalapenos
This homemade chili recipe is perfect for a cozy winter dinner. Not only is it easy to make, but it also uses a variety of spices to create a complex flavor profile. You can even customize it to your taste by using different types of meat or beans. So, invite your friends and family over for a warm and hearty meal that everyone will love.
Leave a Reply